Monday, February 4, 2008

Summary...

The Bath Half is on March 16th, so i've got only a few weeks to go. It sometimes doesn't feel like i've made progress, but when I look back on the early October blog entries, I know I have. Having good shoes helps so much, as does eating healthy food, and lots of it. And drinking a lot. All of these things are common sense, but I think i've learned them, and i'm not taking advantage of it.

I'm sleeping better too, but that's probably because i'm knackered. :-)

It's also got to the stage now when people are asking 'have you done 10 miles yet?' and 'are you nervous?' and so on and so forth.

Maybe i'm too laid back to care so much, it feels to me like i've got the miles more or less there, need to get it consistent. Which isn't so difficult, I can arrange time to do it. Nervous? Not really, no...

No comments: